Sunday, April 12, 2009

Trip to Tagaytay

We had our trip to Tagaytay last weekend. I thought it would be a cooler weather there but that day it was warm. It was humid and windy at the same time. The Picnic Groove improved! They added a cable and a sliding thing that a person can get into and slide to the other side. It was kind a scary but thrilling. I took so many pictures but I don't have it now so I can share it with you yet. My son enjoyed the place and his waling escapade. What funny is that I became a photographer, which means I don't have many pictures of myself. Till then I will post more and upload some pics next time.

1 comment:

dhemz said...

hahhaha...kakaloka..bat ka parati photographer...very unfair naman yon...ask someone to take pic with you....hahaha....ganon ako..kapal kasi ng mukha ko....hahahha!

honga pla sis...I change my url to http://demcyapdiandias.blogspot.com/