Friday, January 23, 2009

My Crazy Son and his Silly Ideas

One day when you think there is nothing or no one will make your day. Think again! You all know that I have a two year old son. If you are a Mom I bet you know what our kids can do or will do when they are silent. One day when I thought my son is behaving himself because I didn't heard him. I went to look for him because I was in our room that time. I went to our living room and there he is. All smiling at me at first I didn't noticed what he is smiling about until I looked down and saw what he got or should I say what he did. Oh my he cracked me up. I saw his dvd covers on his legs. He made it as his boots lol. I asked him how he done it? I mean I don't know how he managed to put those dvd covers on his legs. He just laughed at me and said "Mommy shoes"! I laughed so hard I almost peed. I took pictures of him for another souvenir of his funny ideas. Enjoy the pictures friends!




5 comments:

Dhemz said...

hhaahha..this is hilarious...how did his feet got there? hahha..asan kaya ang ina during this incident happen.....kidding...kakaloka minsan mga anak natin..kung ano-ano nalang pumapasok sa ulo nila...hahha...kakaloka to! he is so cute!,...I want to have a baby boy...right now...hahha!

-bugsbunny- said...

weeeeeeeeee....mas mabuti ang ganun.. intelligence begins with curiosity. aehehhehhhe

MsRay said...

Cutie ng baby mo, Ria :)

Anonymous said...

oh this is sooo cute! the things that kids do. lol so adorable! :) it's my tummy's 33 weeks today!

Anonymous said...

Very cute son..congrat friend...