Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Cloudy Day

Today is another cloudy day for us here in Austin. I can't complained much specially what happened last night. I would rather have a cloudy day that to have another tornado watch. Last night around 6-6:30 PM it started to get windy and it hailed here. I was scared because it sounded like someone is throwing stone on our windows. That was the first time we had that much hail and I saw it on the ground. The green grass was covered with quarter size hail. Compared to other places here in Austin it wasn't that bad where we live. Some part of Austin had a tennis ball size of hail, which pretty scary for some, specially for those who was in the middle of the road driving. They showed on the news that some left their cars in the middle of the road and ran to get covered. Some windows of cars were broken due to hard impact of tennis ball size of hail. Thankfully there is no report of people got hurt.

My son got scared when it started to hail. I laughed that he reacted but I know it was not a good joke for him. He was pretty scared that he didn't know where to go. He was screaming "Mommy!" and when I held him he was shaking and I felt his heart beat was fast, which means he was nervous that time. He didnt' stopped screaming until I sat with him and he was holding me. My poor baby boy.

4 comments:

Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but aftr I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for cars rocklea

Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
car removal sydney

Sell8 - Car Buyers Brisbane said...

I do agree with all the ideas you've offered on your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Cash For Car Brisbane operates in various locations all over Brisbane. We are known for our top-quality cash for cars brisbane services. No matter their make or model, all types of vehicles are eligible for our services. Sell My Car Gold Coast offers top cash for old cars, scrap cars, used cars, junk cars, accident cars, damaged cars, and any unwanted cars.

Sydney Autos said...

Scrap car removal has given an exceptional internet offering a different choose for Sydney cash for cars for a long period of time. Our central services gives an instant money offer to your used old car, Vans, SUVs, Utes, 4WDs, Bikes, Trucks, or business vehicle. Same Day Sell your used cars easily with Sydney unwanted car removals.