Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vacation Update

This coming Sunday is the day that we are leaving. It is the big day! For four years I will finally see my family again. It will be my son's first long trip. When I said long I mean it is a 20 hours long trip. We have to leave very early that day, which means we need to go to bed early as well. I'm hoping my son will do good on a plane like he was when we went to visit my in-laws. I will try to do more blogging while I am there. I know it will not be easy for a fact because I don't have my laptop with me. I will not going to bring it with me because I don't want to carry a lot of things with me. You know how hard it is to travel with a kid. I'm just hoping that my son will behave the same way he did the last time.

2 comments:

addyforest said...

Have a safe trip

David Funk said...

I understand what you mean. Four years does fly by fast, but it is a long time when you miss being somewhere for a long period. I know you will be over-joyed on your return.

Have a safe trip my friend.