Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good News

It's been a long time since I posted in this blog. If you are not checking my other blogs, I want to update you of what is going on with me and my family. After our two months vacation in the Philippines, two weeks after we got back we found out that we are expecting again. Yes I am pregnant to our second child and we are hoping a girl this time. I am having a hard time during this pregnancy, I'm talking about having morning sickness. I puked almost everyday day and night. Last Thursday we finally got done with our first obgyn appointment. The doctor confirmed that I am indeed pregnant and I am healthy and so as the baby. We heard the baby's heart beat for the first time. I am too excited to hear that heart beat and hearing it that day was amazing. I love being pregnant except the part of having morning sickness lol. My son who is turning three on October is excited about the idea of having a baby sister. He talks about he will play with her and share his cars and he will be "kuya" ( big brother) JJ. At night he kiss my belly and say goodnight baby. As a Mom I love hearing it from my son as if he understood what is really going on. I know we are blessed to have such a good and smart boy. We are hoping this one will be as good as him.


First Trimester Picture

5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Congratulations Ria! Coming by in time to read your good news... hope you get what u wish for... take care and God bless..

S-H-Y said...

Congrats girl

Utah Mommy said...

Congratulations.... I sure it will be another bundle of joy to you and the rest of the family. God bless!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh ngayon lang ako napapdpad dito sis hehehe although I am following this one, seldom ka kasi mag update dito.. Excited ka na ba sa next baby mo? Oiist dont forget to vote for Rye okay hehehe.. Ingat lagi!

randy said...

Hi, very interesting post thanks for sharing. Can I contact your through your email. Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387 at gmail.com