Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome to My New Blog

Hi you guys! I made another blog that hopefully will help you. This blog will mainly talk about our kids and how to take care of them the best way we could. I know as a first time parents we need guidance of how we are going to handle the situation. When we are talking about kids, especially babies it is hard sometimes how to know what they need. So this blog will focus on that topic. I'm encouraging all of you specially Moms to please don't hesitate to share your experience and let's all talk about it to help other parents. This is the best way we can help by sharing our experiences. Me myself as a first time parent I don't know what to do. I don't have my Mom here to help me or tell me what to do. So like I said let us help those new parents. One more think if you have questions or topic you want to talk about you can leave a message and I will try to post or answer it the best way I can. I just want to say this; I'm not a perfect Mom but I learned and still learning how cope with my son's daily needs. By doing this blog I'm hoping I can help you by sharing my experienced. Till then let's all continue blogging.

No comments: